Sunday, May 23, 2010

What memory cards do you need for the Panasonic TZ3 7MP Digital Camera and is the camra any good?

I have had one of these for 4 months now and think it is fantastic. After carrying round bags of lenses and god knows what else, I now have something that Willl do most things and will fit in my shirt pocket. The photo's are beautifully clear with good colour representation. They are however a little large due to the 7.2 MP, if you intend on e-mailing any you wil need to compress them somewhat, I can get 2 per mail through my Tiscali mailing system. Another plus point is the fact that the lens goes down to a 135mm equivalent of 28mm, whereas most digitals only go as low as 35 or so, this makes big difference on scenic photography, or groups, weddings for example.


As for cards, I took it to France recently and took 600 photo,s and my 2Gb card was not full. Batteries are a different matter, I read in reviews on this camera that it was possible to get 250ish photo's from a battery charge. I feel they must have been using a low resolution to achieve this, I think 125 is about right and recommend a backup battery (£12 to 15 ish), then you should not run out during a normal days shooting.


Have fun

What memory cards do you need for the Panasonic TZ3 7MP Digital Camera and is the camra any good?
http://www.offtek.co.uk/mempub.php?manun...
Reply:They use SD memory cards ... the most used card by compact digital camera makers





Panasonic's are a sleeper. They have partnered with Leica (note the Leica 12x zoom lens) on their digital cameras, so they have a lot of quality engineered into them.


No comments:

Post a Comment