Sunday, May 23, 2010

My computer wont't read one of my SD memory cards can I do somethign about it ?

I have a SD memory card that my computer cant read Im guessing its the card and not my computer since it will read another SD card I have , There just used to save pictures from my digital camera. Is there anything i can do to get this SD card working ?

My computer wont't read one of my SD memory cards can I do somethign about it ?
The card might not be properly formatted. Are you using mac or windows? I would suggest first using your digital camera's formatting tool (usually in the menu) to perform a format on the memory card and then see if windows will recognize the card. If it still does not recognize the card (but recognizes another card) then you may have a bad card on your hands.

motorcycle riding boots

No comments:

Post a Comment