Sunday, May 23, 2010

How can i make my graphics cards video memory bigger???

I have halo 2 and i need a biger vidio memory. it says i have 64 MB and i need 128MB and the direct x diag tool says i have 251 MB avalable





Also is there a way i can get my vista graphis score up without buying a new card

How can i make my graphics cards video memory bigger???
yes but you will have to sacrifice performance for better graphics, which is not what you want to do condisering you will be playing a game, . more ram would help you if your system will hold more
Reply:I do not believe that there is any way of increasing the memory of your graphics card. You should be okay if the Direct X is saying you have 200MB+ of memory on it. If not, 128MB graphics cards can be found for very cheap.





(www.newegg.com)

Toothbrush

No comments:

Post a Comment