Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My memory card reader in my laptop has not been able to read any cards.?

My card reader that is built into my laptop has been unable to read any cards the last few days. Checked "My Computer" but there isn't any card registered. Any suggestions as to what the problem could be, and what I can do to resolve this besides sending it for repair? My warranty expired just a few days ago.

My memory card reader in my laptop has not been able to read any cards.?
Seems like your computer is not recognizing the card reader. Visit the laptop manufacturing site and look up your PC. Once there look for the latest updates/drivers for your PC and install them





hopefully this will resolve the issue
Reply:A work-around is to get a usb card reader. They're so cheap and actually I like them better than the built-in ones.... because those pins can get bent eventually.

Golf Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment