Tuesday, November 17, 2009

When pictures are downloaded from memory cards the earlier ones are also loaded.how to avoid?

whenever i load pictures into computer the earlier loaded pictures also are getting loaded.if the same pictures are loaded more than once is there a programme or way to compare and remove the duplicates by the computer?

When pictures are downloaded from memory cards the earlier ones are also loaded.how to avoid?
It depends on your camera software. With my olympus camera using camedia software, there was a setting to only download the new photos, my sony software didn't have that option, I notice with my new canon, it downloads by dates to separate files. I'd check the help feature with your program.
Reply:Just stop it doing it automatically and instead select only those you want, and use the lefthand pane of the window to copy and paste where you want.

tvs

No comments:

Post a Comment