Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Are Kingston memory cards as good as the SanDisk memory cards?

I ordered a Kingston 1GB memory card with my Canon Powershot S2 because it was 10.00 cheaper than the SanDisk and the Dell representative(these people don't usually know what they are talking about) told me that is what they sell the most of. What are your experiences?

Are Kingston memory cards as good as the SanDisk memory cards?
i have a canon powershot sd 400 elph. when i first got it i also brought a kingston card because it was cheaper. i had a family reuion where i used my camara later that night i went to review my pics and they were gone. im no rookie at using a cam but i figured i formated my card on accident but it also happend two days later. i now have a sandisk cause the people at bestbuy said it was the most popular. i have used it for every major trip and have not had a problem yet. so if pictures are improtant to you go with the sandisk. and with that amout of memory(1gb same as me) you should put it on highest quality and still be able to take about 600+ pictures. you will see the difference when you load them to your computer.
Reply:I have a sandisk card and so far nothing has happened to my pictures. It works perfect. I did look at some reivews about the card on amazon and some people seem to be unhappy with their card Report Abuse


motorcycle riding boots

No comments:

Post a Comment