Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Can someone tell me where I can go to find how much certain MB memory cards can hold pictures?

I just need some sites that will tell me for my camera. I'm not looking for a specific type that's why I need a site to look at all of them. Please %26amp; Thank you.

Can someone tell me where I can go to find how much certain MB memory cards can hold pictures?
Simple enough. If you have a 1 GB memory card and you set the quality of your pictures so that they are eg 4 MB in size:





1 GB approx = 1024 MB





So you can theoretically store 1024 MB/4 MB = 256 pictures





Of course things vary and you usually don't get the full 1024 MB from memory cards or any storage devices. But that's the order of magnitude you're looking at.
Reply:well it's depend on your camera megapixel


No comments:

Post a Comment