Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How does the next scenario in RPG Maker 1 work and do you maintain your data when you switch memory cards?

Ok I asked this question on faq but never got an answer and i looked it up on the web and it just told me you can start new scenario data. I need more in-depth details so if you can explain it to me please do. Also, don't reply if you think this was a stupid question to ask on here I mean I know it's odd but i just thought someone on here's gotta know so please just explain it to me.

How does the next scenario in RPG Maker 1 work and do you maintain your data when you switch memory cards?
I had RPG Maker 1 and I always had to use my whole memory cards for a decent game the next scenario just lets you create another game and I believe all your system info is the same and Event info is erased so you can start fresh with the same magic items, graphics, etc. I myself have 6 different games all on each memory card so if you like the game invest in PS1 cards cause Ps2 cards dont work and the game consumes 87% of the card for a game thats comparabiel to Final Fantasy or Chrono....By the way RPG Maker 2 sucks !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment