Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can I transfer game saves to my PS2 without using third-party programs/memory cards? Can I use my PSP?

I'm using the official black memory card for my PS2. I heard that you can you connect your PSP to PS2 via USB Connection. It works, but nothing happens. What is the filetype of a gamesave from my memory card?

How can I transfer game saves to my PS2 without using third-party programs/memory cards? Can I use my PSP?
You cannot, yes you can connect but what you can do depends on what is loaded.





When the PS2 was released the PSP was not in existance so the PS2's own software does nothing. But if you connect a game like Metal Gear 3 Substance and on the PSP load up Metal Gear Acid you can unlock certain addons.





Socom 3 on the PS2 and Socom FTB on the PSP unlocks new weapons.





But thats about it. It all depends on the game, as for transfering files im afraid youve been mis-informed.


No comments:

Post a Comment